- News byStream
Important Dates and Details for GATE Out
Online Dates for The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2017) has been released. The exam is going to be held on February 4, 5, 11 and 12 next year (2017). The organiser of the exam is Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. For the final schedule of the exam, visit the official website of the University.
Other important details given on the official website:
1) On September 1, GATE online application processing system (GOAPS) website will open for enrollment, application filling, application submission.
2) October 4 is the last date for submission of online application.
3) In case of any change in choice of examination, November 16, 2016 is the last date for the same.
4) One can get their admit card printed on January 5, 2017.
5) Date of results: March 27, 2017.
To judge the comprehensive knowledge of students in various undergraduate subjects in engineering, technology, architecture and postgraduate level subjects in science, GATE is conducted.
To get into MTech, ME courses and direct PhD at the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), other government-funded technical institutions and many private universities and institutes across the country, one needs to appear for the GATE exam.
Score of GATE exam is valid for three years though one can appear for the exam any times he/she wants to.
Admit Card of National Institute of Fashion Technology has been released on January 21, 2017 online. NIFT Entrance ...
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted every year for technical and science graduates who seek ...