Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Indian Army has invited unmarried male candidates for applying in the 10+2 technical post entry scheme for the course starting from July 2020. This will eventually grant permanent recruitment to the Indian Army.
The students who have passed 10+2 level can apply in the course till 13th November 2019.
All the details regarding INA 10+2 Technical Entry scheme eligibility criteria, application process and important dates are elaborated below.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are looking for admissions in INA Technical Entry Scheme 2020 must follow the prescribed eligibility criteria which are mentioned below,
- The candidate should have completed 10+2 level with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) combination with 70%+ marks.
- The candidates must have passed 12th grade from any board inside India.
- The candidate should be above the age of 16 years and 6 months and less than 19 years and 6 months on 1st July 2020
- The applicants must have at least 70% of marks in Class 12.
- The applicants must be physically and mentally fit, and they must not have any disease or disability.
- The minimum acceptable height of the applicants is 157.5 cms.
- Also Read: Steps to Join Indian Army after Class 12 or Graduation
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2020 Vacancy
There is a total of 90 vacancies on which the admission for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 2019. The vacancies will be available to join by the candidate after the completion of the 4 years course of TES 2020. The candidate, after completing the course will be granted the post of Lieutenant in the Indian army which will extend the training by 5 years of training in Basic Military Training of 1 year at Officer Training Academy Gaya, Technical Training of 4 years with Phase - I Pre Commission Training of 3 Years at MCTE Mhow or CME Pune or MCEME Secunderabad. And Phase - II Post Commission Training for 1 year at the same institutes mentioned above.
The candidates will be conferred with an engineering degree after they complete the course fully.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2020 Application Process
The candidates will have to apply online for applying in the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2020. Following is the step by step process of making the application,
- The candidate has to visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- There will be a link saying ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TES - 43 (JUL 2020) COURSE’ the candidate has to click on that link.
- A Pre-Registration Form will be displayed on a new page, and the candidates must enter personal details in the form.
- After submitting the pre-registration details, the candidates must log in with “Username’ and ‘Password’.
- Fill the application form carefully, upload Class 10 & Class 12 pass certificate and ID proof.
- Submit the application and take the printout of the same.
- Candidates can make changes in the application form (if any) until the last date to apply.
Also Read: Andhra University and Indian Army Sign MoU
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2020 Important Dates
Interested applicants have to submit their application latest by 13th November 2019 to be eligible for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course in Indian Army 2019.
For the latest updates on 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme July 2020, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.