New Delhi-based Indian School of Business & Finance (ISBF) has announced admissions for its undergraduate (honours) degree programme. This programme is designed by the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) and offered under the patronage of the University of London.
Eligibility Criteria for ISBF:
- Students must have a minimum of 70% in the class XII board examination
- Must have English as one of the main subjects
- Candidates appearing for the class XII exams, International Baccalaureate (IB) & A levels can also apply
Selection Procedure at ISBF:
The selection process consists of two stages. They are -
- Candidates have to appear for a two-hour duration ISBF Maths English Test (iMET)
- Candidates have to appear for the Personal Interview or PI round
A holistic approach will be taken into consideration while analysing the score. It would include the following areas like-
- Score of class X boards exam
- Score of class XII board exam
- Record of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
The candidates appearing for iMET can take the exam online and will have to appear for the personal interview round in any of the cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the institute.
|Application Round||Application Opens||Deadline of Applications||Admission Date|
|Round 1||November 5, 2016||January 16, 2017||April 24, 2017|
|Round 2||January 17, 2017||April 29, 2017||June 10, 2017|
|Round 3||April 30, 2017||9th June 2017||July 8, 2017|