- News byStream
Jadavpur University Invites Applications for Short Term Courses
Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Jadavpur University, Kolkata invites applications on short course on Embedded System.
• Duration: 6 weeks [Course starts from 1st week of January 2016 tentatively.
• Eligibility: The Candidate should be at least Final year Diploma and B.E./B.Tech 3rd year or above in Electronics and Communication / Instrumentation / Electrical / Computer Science / Information Technology, M.Sc. (Electronics & Computer Science), B.Sc. (Electronics & Computer science), IETE, AMIE (Section A&B).
• Admission: Application form will be issued from the IC Centre, Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Jadavpur University & Soft copy of application form is available in our website: www.juiccentre.in. Filled in application form shall be received at IC Centre during working hours (Monday to Friday, 11 AM to 5 PM).
• Total seat 30. Admission shall be first come first serve basis.
• Fees: @ Rupees 8,000/- in demand draft should be drawn in favour of “REGISTRAR, JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY”, in any branches of “State Bank of India” payable at Kolkata. Once deposited the course fee cannot be refunded.
For more information write to E-mail: email@example.com
Visit Website: www.juiccentre.in
The organising body has announced the JEE Mains 2017 cut-off required for JEE Advanced 2017. The result of JEE Mains ...
Have you been worrying about your JEE Mains score and wondering whether you will get a college or not? Now is the time ...