- News byStream
Jadavpur University Invites Applications for Short Term Courses
Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Jadavpur University, Kolkata invites applications on short course on Embedded System.
• Duration: 6 weeks [Course starts from 1st week of January 2016 tentatively.
• Eligibility: The Candidate should be at least Final year Diploma and B.E./B.Tech 3rd year or above in Electronics and Communication / Instrumentation / Electrical / Computer Science / Information Technology, M.Sc. (Electronics & Computer Science), B.Sc. (Electronics & Computer science), IETE, AMIE (Section A&B).
• Admission: Application form will be issued from the IC Centre, Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Jadavpur University & Soft copy of application form is available in our website: www.juiccentre.in. Filled in application form shall be received at IC Centre during working hours (Monday to Friday, 11 AM to 5 PM).
• Total seat 30. Admission shall be first come first serve basis.
• Fees: @ Rupees 8,000/- in demand draft should be drawn in favour of “REGISTRAR, JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY”, in any branches of “State Bank of India” payable at Kolkata. Once deposited the course fee cannot be refunded.
For more information write to E-mail: email@example.com
Visit Website: www.juiccentre.in
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...