- News byStream
Jain University, Bangalore Invites Applications for M.Sc Chemistry
The Centre for Nano and Material Sciences, Jain University has released admission notification for the admission into M.Sc Chemistry for the academic year 2016-17. It is among of the best science institutes in Bangalore. Here are the details of notification:-
- The last date for the submission of applications is 10-July-2016.
- The First Provisional merit List will be declared on 15-July-2016
- The Second Provisional Merit List will be declared on 20-July-2016
- The Final provisional Merit List will be declared on 25-July-2016
- The classes will be commenced from 1-August-2016
- The candidates who have secured minimum qualification marks of 45% in UG with Chemistry as one of the streams of study from any recognized University/Institution are eligible.
- The candidates who are yet to appear/qualify/waiting for the results can also apply.
Process of Application:-
- The application must be filled through the online mode from the University website. The filled in application must be downloaded and printed after the payment of required application fee.
- The applicants can also get the application by hand at the university by payment of application fee through DD in favour of Jain University.
- The filled in applications/printed applications can be sent through the post. The address is mentioned in the application.
The application fee is Rs.800/- for all the categories which can pay through online mode for the online applications and through DD by offline mode.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - the conducting body of Common Admission Test or CAT 2016 has released ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...