The Centre for Nano and Material Sciences, Jain University has released admission notification for the admission into M.Sc Chemistry for the academic year 2016-17. It is among of the best science institutes in Bangalore. Here are the details of notification:-
- The last date for the submission of applications is 10-July-2016.
- The First Provisional merit List will be declared on 15-July-2016
- The Second Provisional Merit List will be declared on 20-July-2016
- The Final provisional Merit List will be declared on 25-July-2016
- The classes will be commenced from 1-August-2016
- The candidates who have secured minimum qualification marks of 45% in UG with Chemistry as one of the streams of study from any recognized University/Institution are eligible.
- The candidates who are yet to appear/qualify/waiting for the results can also apply.
Process of Application:-
- The application must be filled through the online mode from the University website. The filled in application must be downloaded and printed after the payment of required application fee.
- The applicants can also get the application by hand at the university by payment of application fee through DD in favour of Jain University.
- The filled in applications/printed applications can be sent through the post. The address is mentioned in the application.
The application fee is Rs.800/- for all the categories which can pay through online mode for the online applications and through DD by offline mode.