The ranks of JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 are available on the official website of JEE Mains now. The candidates who appeared for the JEE Main 2017 examination can check their ranks now. CBSE declared the paper 2 ranks on May 26, 2017. It conducted the exam for the admission to B.Arch and B. Planning courses at various architecture colleges across the country except for IITs.
Also read: - CBSE Releases Class 12 Results, Check Now
Guidelines to Check JEE Main 2017 Paper II Ranks: -
- CBSE updates any information regarding JEE Mains examination on the official website of JEE Mains or CBSE official portal.
- Initially, open the official website of JEE Mains.
- If you do not know the link for the official website of JEE Mains, just type the keywords ‘JEE Mains’ on Google search.
- The first link shown by the search engine will direct you to the official website.
- On the homepage of JEE Mains, Click on ‘Result Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2017- With Rank’.
- The homepage of JEE Mains will direct you to a new page.
- On the new page, select the JEE Mains paper 2 ranks link.
- Click on the link, and enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details.
- Now, you can see the rank of both Paper I & Paper II.
- You can take the printout of the rank card.
Also read: - NEST 2017 Rank Predictor - Estimate Your Score Now!
CBSE declared the results of JEE Main Paper I examination in April last week. This year, a total number of 1,44,086 candidates appeared for the examination.