Jagan Institute of Management Studies or JIMS Delhi, popular known as JIMS sector 5, has announced notification for the admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Management course in various disciplines. The notification has been announced for the admission to PGDM courses for the academic session 2017-19. JIMS has been playing a significant role in imparting quality education in the areas of management and information technology. The main objective of JIMS is to develop highly professional and skilled human resources for business and industry.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - International Business (PGDM-IB)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Retail Management (PGDM-RM)
|PGDM||Rs.6,30,000 (additional Rs.5,000 refundable security deposit)|
|PGDM-IB||Rs.6,30,000 (additional Rs.5,000 refundable security deposit)|
|PGDM-RM||Rs.5,50,000 (additional Rs.5,000 refundable security deposit)|
- Aspiring candidates who are willing to apply for any of the courses mentioned above need to have 50% marks in Bachelor's degree or UG degree in any discipline.
- The candidates who are applying for PGDM programme need to have a valid ATMA/ CMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT scores.
- On the other hand, the candidates applying for PGDM-IB & PGDM-RM need to have a valid GMAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT scores.
- JIMS accepts both online and offline applications.
- The candidates can get the application forms directly from JIMS Delhi by paying the prescribed application fee of Rs. 1,000.
- The candidates applying online have to visit JIMS's official website.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Apply Online' which is under the heading ‘Admissions'.
- A fresh page will be displayed where there are instructions.
- After reading the instructions, click on ‘Apply Online'.
- The candidates need to fill all the necessary details.
- The candidates can choose the mode of payment of application fee.
- The candidates can either pay the fee online or through Demand Draft or Paytm.
- The candidates also have the option to opt for an additional course with no extra application fee.
- Selection of candidates is based on previous academic record.
- Scores of GMAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT will be taken into consideration.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted to assess and select the candidates.
Important Dates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview: -
|Delhi JIMS Campus||June 3, 2017 (Saturday)|
|Chandigarh (Hotel James, Block 10, Sector 17 A, Chandigarh 160017), formerly known as Park Plaza||April 8, 2017 (Saturday)|
|Patna (Hotel Chanakya, R Block, Bir Chand Patel Marg)||April 8, 2017 (Saturday)|