Jagan Institute of Management Studies Sec 5, Rohini (JIMS ) is situated in Delhi in Delhi state of India. Established in 1993, it is accredited from NBA, AIU, AICTE and it is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Jagan Institute of Management Studies Sec 5, Rohini JIMS , Delhi offers 9 courses across 2 streams namely IT, Management and across 4 degrees like P.G.D.M., BCA, M.C.A, B.B.A..Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as AV Lab, Audi, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Convo. Hall, Girls Hostel, Mess, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room are also there.
Sports Grounds 1
- AV Lab
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked among Top 50 B School on All India Basis by Times of India
- Ranked among Top 30 Pvt. B School on All India Basis by Times of India
- Ranked 13th in India (North) by Times of India
- Ranked 14th in Top B School of Super Excellence on All India Basis by Competition Success Review
- Ranked A++ on All India Basis
- Ranked 5th in on All India Basis ( Academics )
- Ranked 2nd on All India Basis ( Intellectual Capital )
- Ranked 4th on All India Basis ( Student and Admission Process )
- Ranked 5th on All India Basis ( Placement )
- Ranked 12th among Top B Schools in Delhi NCR
- Ranked 9th in India ( North )
- Ranked A+ on All India Basis
- CSR Award for Excellence in Education by Competition Success Review 2015
- Best B School Award in India – North by National Education Excellence Awards 2014, ASSOCHAM, India
- Most promising B School in Delhi/NCR in 2014 by World Wide Achievers Awards
- Best Management Institute in North for Qulity Intake Students in 2014 by the Education Post
- CSR Award for Top Institutes in India by Competition Success Review 2014
- Best B School for promoting Industry academia interface on all India basis by National Education Excellence Awards 2013, ASSOCHAM, India
- Best B School with excellent industry interface in 2013, by World Wide Achievers
- CSR Award for Excellence in Education by Competition Success Review 2013
- JIMS Rohini receives award for Excellence in Education by renowned magazine Competition Success Review ( CSR), 4th year in a row (2016).
- JIMS Rohini attained 43rd spot in the management category in a list of top 50 institutions on an all India basis.(2016)
- Ranked 45 amongst top 100 Management Schools in India. (October 2016)
- JIMS Rohini were shortlisted as one of the top five institutes for excellence in employability in the 3rd FICCI Higher Education Awards held on 10th Nov. 2016
- Ranked 9th in Top 25 Colleges in North Zone by The week Best B school Nov. 2014 issue.
- Ranked 7th in Delhi/NCR and 36th in All India Ranking;
for Top Private Business Schools in India
- JIMS Rohini attains NIRF 22nd spot among the private unaided institutions April 2016
- Ranked 19th in Industry Interaction by Business World Best B school Survey Dec. 2014
- Ranked 25th in Intellectual Capital by Business World Best B school Survey Dec. 2014.
- Overall Ranked 23rd in Best Private B Schools by CSR. Nov 2014
SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME – PGDM- IB BATCH 2017-2019
The College offers two type of Scholarship schemes:
Scholarship based on past academic record
To encourage meritorious students, College offers merit cum performance based scholarship to the applicants who have a good academic record in the past and also able to maintain the stipulated merit in the trimester examinations
Min.70% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation( For B.Com stream - 60% marks in graduation)
- Scholarship Amount: Rs. One Lac to be paid in 6 installments as given below;
- I Installment: Rs.25000 after start of Ist Trimester Classes
- II – VI Installment: Rs 15000 after declaration of each Trimester (1st to vth) subject to obatining minimum 65% marks in aggregate without any back papaer and maintaining Min 75% attendence in the respective Trimester.
Scholarships based on performance during the programme
Merit scholarships are awarded to the students based on their academic performance in every trimester final exams ( from 1st to 5th Trimester only. Not applicable for 6th trimester).
- Min.65% marks in aggregate in the respective Trimester examination (no back paper ) and
- Min.75% attendance (aggregate) in the respective Trimester
- Scholarship Amount: The scholarship shall be awarded in order of merit in a trimester and will be restricted to top 3 students only.
- 1st position:– Rs 10000
- 2nd position:- Rs 6000
- 3rd position:– Rs 4000
Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) helps students grab the placement opportunity with the help of the placement cell. 98%* Placement record of previous batches. Successful placements with leading brands like Louis Vuitton, Salvatore Ferragamo, Swarovski, Marks & Spencer, Snapdeal, Naukri.com, Times of India, Ethos, Nike, Pantaloon, ITC Wills Lifestyle, Tommy Hilfiger, Zara, ...
Jagan Institute of Management Studies Sec 5, Rohini News
Contact Details of Jagan Institute of Management Studies Sec 5, Rohini, Delhi
Address:3, Institutional Area, Sector-5, Rohini (Near Rithala Metro Station), Delhi-110085
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place