Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) M.Phil and Ph.D admission process started in the month of March. The JMI M.Phil and Ph.D admission 2019 is done on the basis of the entrance exam. The JMI admit card for the entrance exam will be available in the month of July. The JMI M.Phil and Ph.D entrance exam 2019 will take place on 21st July.
JMI M.Phil and Ph.D Admission 2019 Important Dates
Candidates applying for JMI M.Phil and Ph.D admission at JMI must keep a track of the important dates to not to miss out on any important information.
|Application Start Date||14th March 2019|
|Application Last Date||12th April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||5th July to 10th July 2019|
21st July 2019
Guidelines for the Admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. Programmes at JMI: -
- An entrance examination will be conducted by JMI for the admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes.
- The applicants will be allowed to appear for the entrance examination in only one subject, i.e., the main subject which they have studied in their post graduation.
- Mere qualifying in the entrance examination does not entitle the candidates for the admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes.
- Qualifying in the ‘Interview’ is mandatory for all the candidates who clear the entrance exam.
- The candidates who are exempted from appearing for the entrance exam must produce the proof of exemption at the time of interview.
Guidelines to Fill JMI Application Form: -
- JMI’s official website does not facilitate the candidates to fill online application form.
- There is a separate portal for Controller of Examinations (COE) of JMI that enables the candidates to submit the online application which has the link for filling the online application activated.
- Complete the online application process, and deposit Rs. 1,500 as the application fee by using Debit/ Credit card or Net Banking.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Send/ submit the printout of application form along with all the relevant documents to the concerned department.