Jamia Millia Islamia, also known as JMI, will accept applications for B.Tech and B.Arch courses for the academic session 2018-19 until March, 14, 2018. The detailed JMI B.Tech & B.Arch admission notification 2018 is elaborated below.
There are various
Courses Offered: -
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
JMI Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Courses: -
- Class 12 with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics as the major subjects is mandatory to be eligible for the admission.
- 55 percent of marks in the above-mentioned subjects is mandatory to seek admission.
- Candidates with Diploma in Engineering with 55% of marks can also register for B.Tech course offered by JMI.
- JEE Main 2018 (Paper I) score is mandatory to be eligible for admission.
Also Read: - B.Tech vs BCA, Explore Here
JMI Eligibility Norms for B.Arch Course: -
- Class 12 with English, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as the major subjects is mandatory to be eligible for the admission to B.Arch course.
- 50 percent of marks in the above-mentioned subjects is mandatory to seek admission.
- Candidates with three-year Diploma with 50% of qualifying marks can also register for B.Arch course offered by JMI.
- JEE Main 2018 (Paper II) score mandatory to be eligible for admission.
JMI Application Process for B.Tech & B.Arch Courses: -
- The online application process opened on December 5, 2017.
- Before filling online application for B.Tech and B.Arch courses offered by JMI, the candidates must complete the registration process for JEE Main 2018 examination through the official website of CBSE.
- Candidates applying for B.Tech course must register for JEE Main 2018 Paper I examination.
- Candidates applying for B.Arch course must register for JEE Main 2018 Paper II examination.
- After completing the registration process for JEE Main 2018 through the official website of CBSE, the candidates will receive an eight-digit application number.
- Now, open the official website of JMI Controller of Examinations.
- Click on the relevant link to fill the online application form.
- Once the online application form opens, the candidates need to enter the eight-digit JEE Main 2018 application number.
- Fill other details and complete the registration process.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 550.
JMI Selection Procedure for B.Tech and B.Arch Courses: -
- The selection of the candidates for the admission to B.Tech and B.Arch courses at JMI is purely based on merit, i.e., performance, rank and score in JEE Main 2018 examination.
Important Dates: -
- March 14, 2018, is the deadline to submit the online application forms for B.Tech and B.Arch courses offered by JMI.
There are various other programmes offered by the university such as M.Phil, Ph.D, PG diploma, advanced diploma, and other certificate courses. To keep the track of PhD scholars thesis and progress in the university Vice-Chancellor Talat Ahmad, has launched an online Ph.D portal. The main aim of the PhD portal is to increase the transparency and efficiency and will also save the scholar’s time which will help them to concentrate better on their thesis