Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has announced the result for the second round of seat allotment on the basis of JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Candidates who had applied for the second round of seat allotment can check the result on the official website of JoSAA.
Only those candidate who had applied for the second round of counselling will be able to see the result of the second round of seat allocation.
Candidates will have to log into their exam profile by using their credentials in order to check the colleges and streams allotted to them on the basis of rank secured in the exams mentioned above and category.
Also Read: IIT Guwahati to Organise GATE 2018
Steps to check the Result of JoSAA Round 2 Seat Allocation:
- Visit the official website of JoSAA to check the round 2 seat allocation result details.
- Look for the link that says, “JoSAA 2017 2nd Round Seat Allotment Results” and click on it.
- Log in by entering your Admit Card number mentioned on JEE Advance or JEE Main Hall Ticket and Password.
- Click on the submit button and you will be able to see the seat and branch allocated to you.
- Download the round 2 seat allocation result for further reference.
Two days’ time will be given to candidates to accept or withdraw the seats allocated to them. In case you are accepting your seat, report at the allocated centre from 5th to 6th July, 2017.
Round 2 of seat allotment was an opportunity for students who were not satisfied with the result of the first round of seat allotment. Seven seat allotment rounds will be conducted by JoSAA this year.