KEA or Karnataka Examinations Authority has directed the candidates to submit their Class 12 qualifying marks on the official portal. The candidates who did not submit marks during the online application process of KCET 2017 can submit now. The directive of KEA is particularly applicable to those candidates who come under the category of CISE/ CBSE/ Outside Karnataka Candidates.
It is compulsory for all the candidates to submit their Class 12 qualifying marks. KEA will prepare a KCET 2017 merit list as per the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance examination and Class 12 marks. The candidates who fail to submit their Class 12 marks will not get a chance to take part in the counselling process. These candidates will not be eligible for seat allotment.
Also read: - Update on KEAM 2017 Results
How to Submit Class 12 Qualifying Marks?
- KEA maintains an official portal for KCET 2017.
- The candidates who took the KCET 2017 examination can check for all the updates on KCET 2017 on the official website.
- For submitting Class 12 marks, you need to open the official website first.
- Login by using your User ID or Login ID and Password.
- Check for the relevant link to submit marks.
- Log out from the official website.
- Wait for the results.
Also read: - Click Here to Estimate Your CLAT 2017 Score
The KCET 2017 merit list and results are expected to be out by the last week of May. KEA will give official information on the same soon. If the candidates have any queries regarding the submission of marks, they can contact the KEA authorities via e-mail or helpline number.