KCET- BE/B.Tech (KCET- BE/B.Tech - 2017)
How to Prepare
- Make a proper Time Table:-It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
- Concept clarity rather than rote learning:-It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
- Prepare Notes:-It is very important to make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
- Aspirants should focus on core topics and theories of Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. Try and finish all the topics in the next two-three months. Thereafter, do not touch any new topics or comfortable areas. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave non-familiar/non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical in the exam. Apart from question learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds. For a correct answer, 1 mark will be allotted and no provision for negative marking will be applied. Since marks will not be deducted for the wrong answer, candidates can guess answers.
- Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give it a try only if are not very close.
- So focus on JEEMAINS syllabus.
KCET- BE/B.Tech 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
KCET- BE/B.Tech 2017 News and Updates
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2017 is an engineering entrance examination that is scheduled to take place on May 2 & 3, 2017. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has come up with an announcement that the admit card for KCET 2017 is available for download on the official website of ...Read more
The schedule for the popular Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017 has been announced by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). Notification for the exam schedule was released on Monday, December 12, 2016. KEA CET 2017 is scheduled to conducted on two dates i.e. May 2 and 3, 2017. CET 2017 will ...Read more
KCET- BE/B.Tech Contact Details
|Address||Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560012.|
|Phone no||080 - 23460460|
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place