- News byStream
Kerala University Approves Inter-Collegiate Transfer for LLB
Kerala University in a press note stated that the University has approved the inter-collegiate transfer of LLB students. The transfer is not allowed for inter-university. The students who are pursuing LLB course in private colleges have a chance to change the college. The students who are pursuing LLB in government colleges do not have a chance for intercollegiate transfer. The University has laid down certain rule and regulations for the inter-collegiate transfer. They are:-
- The transfer is allowed only to the colleges which have the same course, scheme and syllabus on par with the parent college.
- The transfer is permitted for merit to merit quota and management to management quota.
- The transfer shall be made purely on the basis of vacancies in the concerned college.
- The transfer is permitted for the students who are pursuing 3rd, 4th and 5th semesters in five years LLB stream.
- The transfer is permitted for the students who are pursuing 2nd, 3rd and 4th semesters in three years LLB stream.
- The transfers are allowed only on the genuine reasons like a change of residence due to the transfer of parent/guardian or health issues related to the parent/guardian and death of the supporting parent/guardian.
- The students must provide valid documents for intercollegiate transfer.
- No changes must be made for the optional subject under any circumstances.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Several IITs of India have proposed to increase the intake of its students to 460 from the next academic session ...
If you like meeting new people, expressing new ideas, find creative ways of doing things or writing then a career in ...