- News byStream
Kerala University Approves Inter-Collegiate Transfer for LLB
Kerala University in a press note stated that the University has approved the inter-collegiate transfer of LLB students. The transfer is not allowed for inter-university. The students who are pursuing LLB course in private colleges have a chance to change the college. The students who are pursuing LLB in government colleges do not have a chance for intercollegiate transfer. The University has laid down certain rule and regulations for the inter-collegiate transfer. They are:-
- The transfer is allowed only to the colleges which have the same course, scheme and syllabus on par with the parent college.
- The transfer is permitted for merit to merit quota and management to management quota.
- The transfer shall be made purely on the basis of vacancies in the concerned college.
- The transfer is permitted for the students who are pursuing 3rd, 4th and 5th semesters in five years LLB stream.
- The transfer is permitted for the students who are pursuing 2nd, 3rd and 4th semesters in three years LLB stream.
- The transfers are allowed only on the genuine reasons like a change of residence due to the transfer of parent/guardian or health issues related to the parent/guardian and death of the supporting parent/guardian.
- The students must provide valid documents for intercollegiate transfer.
- No changes must be made for the optional subject under any circumstances.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Vinod Gupta is the ex-CEO of leading American companies like Infofree.com, infoGROUP and DatabaseUSA.com. He has also ...
Got a CAT percentile below 90? Well, it’s not the end of the world! There are a lot of good colleges apart from ...