Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2022: For AY 2022-23 admissions into the Bachelor of Education course in Kerala University, the application process began on July 20 and the last date to register is August 16, 2022. The application form is now available online at admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. Candidates who wish to apply must register themselves through online mode only before the deadline. Once the registration closes, a trial allotment list will be released by August 20 while the first allotment list date is yet to be confirmed.
Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility as per the following criteria:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree (any stream) from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum percentage of 50% for unreserved categories and 45% for reserved candidates in the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit.
Also Read: Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2022 (All Details)
Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2022 Application Form: Instructions
- The application form must be filled out online through https://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. Other modes of application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates shall use a desktop/laptop device to register instead of a mobile phone. Updated versions of Google Chrome/Microsoft Edge/Mozilla Firefox shall be preferably used.
- While uploading the documents, the guidelines given for file size, dimensions, and format must be strictly adhered to. Prefer to use a light/white background while uploading the passport photo and also make sure that no spectacles, goggles, etc. are used in the photograph. The signature must also be done on clear, unruled, and white paper only.
- While entering the details, ensure to follow the guidelines given therein. Recheck all spellings, names, values, etc. before making the final submission.
- The application fee must only be paid online using Credit/Debit Card and other Net Banking options. Offline payment of fees will be considered a default on the applicant’s part and will remain non-refundable. Ensure a safe and stable internet connection before making the payment.
For all the latest related Education News updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!