Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The process of rectification of the details entered by the applicants of the Kerala Law Entrance Examination (KLEE) 2020 has been extended further. The Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE) of Kerala has pushed ahead the last date for details rectification of KLEE 2020. The candidates who have given the KLEE 2020 have been provided with the opportunity for memo rectification in their five year or three year LLB course. The last date for KLEE 2020 memo rectification is July 16, 2020.
The Kerala Law Entrance Examination is conducted for giving admission to students to the undergraduate law programmes which comprise the five year integrated law courses and three year LL.B (Bachelor of Law) degree. All the applicants who appeared for KLEE 2020 can log in their portals on the official website of KLEE 2020 for rectifying their details and uploading the correct ones. The official notification of this was posted on the website of the exam.
How to Rectify the KLEE 2020 Memo Details?
Any candidate who has trouble in rectifying the memo details of KLEE 2020 can follow the steps mentioned below to complete the process. We have provided the step-by-step guide of KLEE 2020 memo rectification here.
- The applicants will have to visit the official website of CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination), Kerala.
- On the home page, they will find the link to the Candidate Portal. They will have to click on the link titled 'KLEE 2020 Integrated Five Year LLB 2020 - Candidate Portal' or 'KLEE 2020 Three Year LLB 2020 - Candidate Portal', depending upon the course they have initially applied for.
- Upon doing that, the admission page of the candidate's respective course will open and they will have to log in using their Application Number, Password, and Access Code.
- Once the applicant logs in to his/ her portal, the memo details will appear with the errors that are to be rectified.
- The candidate can update all the details on that page but they have to be very careful while doing so.
- When the candidate has made all the changes successfully and completed the process, he/ she can save the rectifications and exit from their applicant account.
- Their memo rectifications for KLEE 2020 will be saved and registered.
Also Read: Kerala LLB Counselling Process 2020
The answer key of KLEE 2020 has already been released on June 24, 2020 and the candidates were given a window to raise their objections via their login portals before June 29, 2020. The CEE is yet to release the revised answer key of KLEE 2020. It is estimated that the KLEE 2020 results will be out soon after once the revised answer key is declared.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho to get more information and all the recent updated regarding college admissions in India.