Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Madras University undergraduate/postgraduate candidates of Arts, Commerce, Management, Science and other courses completed in April 2019 and still have arrears beyond the transitory provision provided by the university still have a chance to appear for the next two examinations. The Madras University Arrear Exam will be conducted in November 2019 and in April 2020. Madras University has released the arrear admit card for Nov 2019 examination.
Madras University Arrear Exam Admit Card 2019-20
Madras University has released the admit card for the arrear exam on the official website. The arrear exam admit card is for November 2019 exams. Check out the step by step process to download the Madras University arrear exam admit card:
- Visit the official website of Madras University- www.unom.ac.in
- Madras University official page will open and check
- Click on the link “Online hall- ticket for Arrear (UG/PG/)
- Hall Ticket will appear on your computer screen.
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
Madras University Arrear Exam Important Dates 2019-20
Madras University arrear exam important dates for November 2019 and April 2020 exam is given in the table below. The university is yet to release the admit card release date for arrear exams It will be updated here shortly.
|Release of Official Notification||21st August 2019|
|Application Start Date||21st August 2019|
|Application Submission Last Date (without fine)||12th September 2019|
|Application Submission Last Date (with fine)||13th September-20 September 2019|
Madras University Arrear Exam Important Guidelines 2019- 20
Madras University Arrear Exam important guidelines are as follows:
- All the information in the application form should be filled and no column should be left blank. In case, any column is found blank the application will be rejected.
- Application submitted beyond the deadline shall not be considered by the university and shall be rejected
- The payment has to be done online through SBI Collect using ARREAR ID which will be generated on the Online Arrear Application.
- The manual application will not be considered by the university.
Madras University arrear exam will provide students with an opportunity to clear their backlogs.
All the Best!