Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Maharashtra CET Dates are here.
Applications are invited for the Common Entrance Test (CET) - MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016 for admission to the Management Courses for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- Candidate should be passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of Backward Class Categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or Declared to be Deemed as a University u/s 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India (OR)
- Appeared for the Final year Examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates who have appeared for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET-2016/CAT-2015 (conducted by IIMs)/ GMAT (conducted by GMAC, USA)/CMAT 2016 (Conducted by AICTE)/MAT (conducted by AIMA)/ XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS) are considered to be eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online
- The application form processing fees is Rs.1000/- for Maharashtra State (General Category), NRI and OMS candidates, whereas Rs.800/- for reserved category candidates & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State
- The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2016
Dates to Remember:
- Online Registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2016 through computer connected to Internet on the Website:
- First Date: 12th February 2016
- Last Date: 23rd February 2016
- Issue of Hall Ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates: 04th March 2016 onwards
- Date & Timing of the Online MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016: 12th & 13th Mar 2016
- Declaration of the Result of the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016: 29th March 2016 at 05.00 pm