Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Maharashtra DSE 2021 final merit list has been released on November 27. The applicants must note that the merit list that was released on November 22 was provisional and there might be some errors or issues with the candidate details. The last date to file objections on the provisional merit list has been closed. After resolving the discrepancies, a final merit list is released. All those candidates included in the merit list shall be eligible for option entry and seat allotment process.
|Maharashtra DSE Final Merit List 2021|
|Maharashtra DSE (B.Sc) Final Merit List 2021|
|Maharashtra DSE Seat Matrix 2021|
Maharashtra DSE 2021 Merit List Revised Dates
The important dates pertaining to Maharashtra DSE merit list 2021 are as follows –
|Last date to register||November 20, 2021|
Release of Provisional Merit List
November 22, 2021
Submission of grievances on provisional merit list
November 23 to 25, 2021
Release of final merit list
November 27, 2021
Release of seat matrix for counselling process
November 27, 2021
Steps to Check Maharashtra DSE Merit List 2021
Here are the simple steps to check the Maharashtra DSE merit list 2021 –
- The candidates can either click on the direct link mentioned on this page or visit the official website dse21cap.mahacet.org.in
- Click on the option that indicates ‘Check Merit Status/ Position’
- Enter your DSE Application ID, Password and Captcha Code to ‘Login’
- Your details and merit position will be displayed on the screen
- A rank will be allocated to you and this rank will be used for seat allotment
Forgot Password – Steps to Retrieve
If you forgot your Maharashtra DSE 2021 admission password, do not worry. You can retrieve the same by following the steps mentioned below –
- On the login portal of the official website, click on ‘Forgot Password’
- Two options will be displayed – ‘Reset Password’, ‘Retrieve Password by OTP on Mobile’
- You can select any of the two options to retrieve your password
Submission of Grievances on Maharashtra DSE Provisional Merit List 2021
After checking the provisional merit list, if you find any discrepancy in personal details/ category details, you will have to click on the option that indicates raise discrepancy. You will have to upload the supporting documents as well. For example, if your category detail is mentioned wrong in the provisional merit list, you will need to upload the correct category certificate to resolve the issue.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest updates on Maharashtra DSE admission 2021.