Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education has released Class 10 (SSC) Results 2018 on June 08, 2018. This year, 89.41% of students cleared the SSC exams.
The candidates can check the results through the official website. Follow the below-mentioned steps to check your SSC (Class 10) Results 2018.
Steps to Check Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Results 2018:
- Candidates can check the results from the official website of Maharashtra Board, i.e., Maharashtra Examination Results. The results can be also accessed from Maharashtra Board of Secondary and Higher Education.
- The link for checking the results will be active on the homepage of the results website.
- The candidates must enter their Roll Number/ Hall Ticket Number to check the results.
- After entering the above details, click on the button Submit/ Check Result/ Get Result.
- Your SSC (Class 10) result will be displayed on a new page.
- Take the printout of the results sheet.
- It is mandatory to preserve the SSC Class 10 results sheet until obtaining original marks sheet from the board.
Highlights of Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Results 2018:
- Among districts, Konkan has topped with an overall pass percentage of 96 per cent.
- Nagpur is the least scoring district with 85 per cent.
- The pass percentage of girls is better than boys this year.
- Mumbai has registered an overall pass percentage of 90.4% while Pune is at 92.08%.
- This year, 86.87% handicapped students also cleared the SSC Exams 2018.
- 4000 schools managed to get 100% pass percentage this year.
- A total of 125 students have got 100% marks in the exam.
This year, close to 17,85,000 appeared for Class 10 (SSC) exams that took place from March 01 to March 21, 2018. There was no delay in announcing the results and the board is announcing the results as per the stipulated period.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest education news & updates.