Manav Rachna University has begun B.Tech admissions for the 2018-19 academic year. The applications form regarding the same has been released by the university and are available in the online mode and application fee is Rs.1200. The last date to submit the application form is 15th August 2018.
Manav Rachna University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Candidates must have a minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Manav Rachna University B.Tech Selection Criteria 2018:
The final selection of the candidate will be on the basis of a group discussion or personal interview.
Manav Rachna University B.Tech Admissions 2018 Important Dates:
|Last Date for B.Tech Online Admissions||15th August 2018|
|Last Date of Admissions ( All Courses)||30th September 2018|
Manav Rachna is a state private university and is a popular technical institution in North India. The university offers various engineering specializations under the Faculty of Engineering. It is a globally recognised institute which provides its students with relevant training and job opportunities. Listed below are the B.Tech courses offered by the university:
- B.Tech Electronics & Computers
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Science and Machine Learning (In association with Xebia)
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Digital Transformation Engineering (In association with Xebia)
- B.Tech (lateral entry) Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech (lateral entry) Industrial Engineering and Management
- B.Tech (lateral entry) Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering