Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Meghnad Desai Academy of Economics (MDAE) Mumbai has started the admission into its one-year postgraduate course in economics. MDAE has collaborated with the University of Mumbai in order to provide the students with the option to pursue higher studies in the field of economics.
All the interested candidates who wish to take admission in the postgraduate diploma course in economics will require to have a graduate degree from any field with a minimum aggregate score of 50%. However, students who have studied quantitative analysis will be given preference over other students.
The admission process will include writing two essays, an entrance test, along with a personal interview. The Academy also provides its students with five kinds of scholarships as well. You can check out the details about the scholarships on the official website of Meghnad Desai Academy of economics.
How to Apply for MDAE Mumbai PG Course in Economics?
The candidates who wish to pursue the postgraduate diploma course in economics can follow the steps given below:
- Fill up the Application form
- You will be able to find the application form on the official website of MDAE.
- You will be required to first be registered on the website.
- An email will be sent to you once the registration is completed.
- Fill up the application form
- On submission of the application form, as confirmation, you will be sent an email with the application form number
- Show up for the entrance test that is conducted by the Institute.
- Once the essays which you will have to give while filling the application for have been received along with the scores obtained by the candidate in the entrance test, the candidate will be selected for the personal interview which will be conducted by a panel which comprises of the faculty and academic board members of the Meghnad Desai Academy of Economics
The entrance test for the admission into the postgraduate diploma course in economics will be held on 12th April 2019.