The Directorate of Higher Education of Maharashtra has released the results of MH CET Law 2017 examination on June 1, 2017. The candidates who qualified in this state-level law entrance examination can get admission to five-year integrated LLB programme. Now, the results are available on the official website of DHE, Maharashtra.
Also read: - CBSE Class 10 Results to be Out on June 3
Guidelines to Check MH CET Law 2017 Results: -
- All the aspirants must note that the results are available only on the official website of Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Maharashtra.
- Open the official portal of DHE Maharashtra.
- If you are unable to find the link for DHE, Maharashtra website, you can just type DHE, Maharashtra on Google.
- The first link will direct you to the official website of DHE, Maharashtra.
- There are two tabs on DHE, Maharashtra portal, i.e., ‘Notifications’ and ‘Results’.
- Click on ‘Results’.
- Look at the second link that indicates LLB (five-year) Admissions 2017-18.
- Towards the right side of the page, click on ‘View Results’.
- Enter the ‘Registration Number’ in the column on the new page.
- Now, you can see your result.
- Take the print out of score or rank card.
Also read: - Mumbai University Launches Master’s in Archaeology
The next process is counselling, and the candidates need to get their certificates verified and confirm the application form submission. The candidates must also upload the relevant documents. You can also view the intake capacity of law colleges on the official website.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the counselling schedule.