- News byStream
MHT CET'16 Dates are Out
Maharashtra CET dates for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS(MHT CET) 2016 are out.
This Common Entrance Test 2016 is for admission to the following Health Science Courses for the academic year 2016.
- B.Sc (Nursing)/BVSc & AH)
Who can Apply:
- For Health Science Degree Courses: The candidate must be an Indian National. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Non Resident Indian (NRI)/overseas citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible
- The candidate must be born on or before 31st December 1999 to be eligible to appear for MHT-CET-2016. However, for admission to Ayurved and Unani courses, candidate must be born on or before 01st October 1999
- The Birth certificate indicating name of the candidate, Secondary School Certificate i.e. SSC or equivalent examination certificate or School Leaving Certificate endorsing the date of birth will constitute a valid proof
- The candidate must have passed the SSC or equivalent exam from an Institution situated in the state of Maharashtra
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying exam i.e., HSC/12th Standard or equivalent exam, from an Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- CET-Marks Eligibility for Admission to MBBS & BDS Courses: A candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at Common Entrance Test i.e. MHT-CET-2016
- A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with Disability (PWD) must secure not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the MHT-CET-2016
- Person with Disability in General category must secure not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the MHT-CET-2016
- CET Marks for admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O & B.Sc Nursing: A candidate will be selected on the basis of merit in Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET-2016) to above stated courses
- Additional Eligibility for BUMS: Candidate should have passed SSC (or equivalent) examination from the recognized board with Urdu or Arabic or Persian Language as one of the subject
- Admission to Health Science Courses is subject to the grant of eligibility by Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik
- For Eligibility to B.V.Sc & A.H. Degree Course in Veterinary Faculty: The merit list of MHT-CET-2016 will be utilized for the selection to Veterinary Colleges in Maharashtra.
How to Apply:
The information brochure for MHT CET 2016 is available on web
For submission of online application form the candidates should login to the official website.
Dates to Remember:
- Online Registration & Filling of Application Form: 01st March to 22nd March 2016
- Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan: 03rd March to 28th March 2016
- Issue of Admit Cards (Online): 25th April to 30th April 2016
- Date of Examination: 05th May 2016 (Thursday, 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.)
- Centre of Exam: As indicated in Admit Card
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
The official notification for Telangana EAMCET (TS-EAMCET) 2017 was expected to be released on February 27, 2017. As ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...