Maharashtra CET dates for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS(MHT CET) 2016 are out.
This Common Entrance Test 2016 is for admission to the following Health Science Courses for the academic year 2016.
- B.Sc (Nursing)/BVSc & AH)
Who can Apply:
- For Health Science Degree Courses: The candidate must be an Indian National. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Non Resident Indian (NRI)/overseas citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible
- The candidate must be born on or before 31st December 1999 to be eligible to appear for MHT-CET-2016. However, for admission to Ayurved and Unani courses, candidate must be born on or before 01st October 1999
- The Birth certificate indicating name of the candidate, Secondary School Certificate i.e. SSC or equivalent examination certificate or School Leaving Certificate endorsing the date of birth will constitute a valid proof
- The candidate must have passed the SSC or equivalent exam from an Institution situated in the state of Maharashtra
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying exam i.e., HSC/12th Standard or equivalent exam, from an Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- CET-Marks Eligibility for Admission to MBBS & BDS Courses: A candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at Common Entrance Test i.e. MHT-CET-2016
- A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with Disability (PWD) must secure not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the MHT-CET-2016
- Person with Disability in General category must secure not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the MHT-CET-2016
- CET Marks for admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O & B.Sc Nursing: A candidate will be selected on the basis of merit in Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET-2016) to above stated courses
- Additional Eligibility for BUMS: Candidate should have passed SSC (or equivalent) examination from the recognized board with Urdu or Arabic or Persian Language as one of the subject
- Admission to Health Science Courses is subject to the grant of eligibility by Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik
- For Eligibility to B.V.Sc & A.H. Degree Course in Veterinary Faculty: The merit list of MHT-CET-2016 will be utilized for the selection to Veterinary Colleges in Maharashtra.
How to Apply:
The information brochure for MHT CET 2016 is available on web
For submission of online application form the candidates should login to the official website.
Dates to Remember:
- Online Registration & Filling of Application Form: 01st March to 22nd March 2016
- Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan: 03rd March to 28th March 2016
- Issue of Admit Cards (Online): 25th April to 30th April 2016
- Date of Examination: 05th May 2016 (Thursday, 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.)
- Centre of Exam: As indicated in Admit Card