Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakhpur has asked interested candidates to apply for admission for their Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program which is for 4 years and Master of Technology (M.Tech) program which is for 2 years for session of 2016.
B.Tech is offered in the following programs:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering and Chemical Engineering
M.Tech is offered in the following programs:
- Hill Area Development Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Digital System, Computer Science & Engineering
- Seismic Design & Earthquake Engineering
- Structural Engineering, Information Technology
- Communication Engineering
- Energy Technology & Management
- Control & Instrumentation programs.
How to get in:
- For B.Tech Programs: Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) and also with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry each without grace.
- For 2nd Year B.Tech Program: Candidates must have passed 3/ 4 years diploma in any branch of Engineering/ Technology except Agriculture Engineering from an institution recognized by UP Board of Technical Education with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/category) without grace.
- Candidate should be have secured B.Sc degree of 3/ 4 year duration from a recognized university of India as defined by UGC with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PH) without grace and having passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as subject.
- For M.Tech Programs: Candidate must have first class B.Tech or equivalent engineering degree in respective discipline or equivalent CGPA as specified by AICTE.
Interested candidates are requested to apply using the online mode or OMR application form mode.
Dates to remember:
- Last date to submit the online application form: Monday, March 28, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of completed OMR application form and confirmation page: Monday, April 04, 2016.
- Date of examination: Sunday, May 08, 2016.
- Date of of result: Saturday, May 28, 2016.