Mother Teresa Women’s University announced notification for the entry into various PG courses. The admissions are open for women candidates for the academic year 2016-2017. Here is the detailed information of notification:-
- M.Sc (Foods and Nutrition)
- M.Sc (Fashion Designing & Garment Construction)
- M.Sc (Mathematics)
- MCA (Lateral Entry)
- Tamil Literature
- English Literature
- Women’s Studies
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- The qualification for M.Sc Foods and Nutrition is B.Sc Home Science. The minimum qualifying marks are 50%.
- The qualification for MCA course is BCA with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- The qualification for M.Sc Mathematics is B.Sc Mathematics.
- The candidates who have done graduation in any discipline can apply for MA courses
- The applications who are applying for MBA/MCA courses have to take an admission test conducted by the university.
- The admissions for the rest of the courses will be based on the merit.
- The candidates can get the application from the university administrative block.
- The candidates can also get applications by sending DD in favour of the university.
- The filled in applications must reach the university on or before 15-August-2016
- The cost of application for MBA/MCA courses is Rs. 400 for SC/ST and Rs. 550 for general category.
- For M.A/M.Com/M.Sc courses the application cost is Rs.50 for SC/ST and Rs.200 for general category.