- News byStream
MU Invites Applications for M.Sc in Geoinformatics
University of Madras (MU) Invites Applications for M.Sc in Geoinformatics
University of Madras (MU), Chennai has invited applications for the admission into two-year Master of Science (M.Sc) program in Geoinformatics under Department of Geography for the session 2015-16.
• The last date for the same is October 23.
• To apply, a candidate must have a BA/B.Sc degree with Geography/ Geology/ Physics/ Environmental Sciences/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Agriculture/Remote Sensing as the main subject of study.
• And Geography as one of the subjects of study along with knowledge of Mathematics/ Statistics at least at the +2 level. B.E Civil Engineering or any Information Technology related fields or an examination of any other university is also valid for an interested candidate.
• Those candidates who have interest, aptitude and relevant experience in the field will only be considered.
• To apply, a candidate can get the form its official website which is www.unom.ac.in.
• A Demand Draft of Rs 300 drawn in favour of "The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai is also required.
Filled application should be sent to The Professor and Head, Department of Geography, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai - 600 005.
• For more information visit www.unom.ac.in.
It seems like startups are losing allure as per trends in the current scenario. Fresh graduates from Indian Institute ...
As a result of the rising demand of business professionals, BBA programmes have gained a lot of popularity in the past ...