University of Madras (MU) Invites Applications for M.Sc in Geoinformatics
University of Madras (MU), Chennai has invited applications for the admission into two-year Master of Science (M.Sc) program in Geoinformatics under Department of Geography for the session 2015-16.
• The last date for the same is October 23.
• To apply, a candidate must have a BA/B.Sc degree with Geography/ Geology/ Physics/ Environmental Sciences/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Agriculture/Remote Sensing as the main subject of study.
• And Geography as one of the subjects of study along with knowledge of Mathematics/ Statistics at least at the +2 level. B.E Civil Engineering or any Information Technology related fields or an examination of any other university is also valid for an interested candidate.
• Those candidates who have interest, aptitude and relevant experience in the field will only be considered.
• To apply, a candidate can get the form its official website which is www.unom.ac.in.
• A Demand Draft of Rs 300 drawn in favour of "The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai is also required.
Filled application should be sent to The Professor and Head, Department of Geography, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai - 600 005.
• For more information visit www.unom.ac.in.