- News byStream
MYRA School of Business to Organize Information Session on “Cracking the Career Code”
In order to improve the employability of students, MYRA School of Business, Mysore is organizing an information session on “Cracking the Career Code” at the TRIDENT, Bhubaneswar on September 25, 2016 between 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
At this session, students will get an opportunity to:
- Evaluate their profiles
- Discuss methods to ace an Interview
- Get insights on lucrative career options after PGDM
- Discuss functional area shifts pre and post PGDM / PGPX
Students at MYRA School of Business are always an edge ahead of their fellow students because of the advanced facilities and conducive environment that the college offers. Some of them include:
- Interaction with the top-notch faculty from across the world
- A platform to exchange ideas with thought leaders / business heads from the industry
- Opportunities to study at leading B-Schools in Europe and North America
- Attend workshops on career management to improve your skill-set
You can register online at their official website or contact:
Mr. Tapas Ranjan Pati, Regional Head – Admissions (East)
D.Y. Patil University School of Management, Navi Mumbai has announced an admission notification for the Bachelor of ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...