- News byStream
UCEED 2017: Official Notification Expected to be out by First Week of October
The official information brochure for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design ie. UCEED 2017 is expected to be released in the first week of October according to a notification issued by IDC.
Features/ Highlights of UCEED 2017:
- Computer based examination
- To be conducted in 14 cities of the country
- Three-hour duration
- Question paper will be of 300 marks in total
- Total number of questions will be 80
- Three sections/types to answer - Numerical Answer Type (NAT), Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Each section contains negative marking
Important points to remember:
- Candidates cannot carry electronic devices such as smartphones, calculators and tablets etc or any other study material in the examination hall
- Provisional admission allotment letters will be mailed to the selected candidates on their registered email ideas directly by the UCEED office
UCEED 2016 was conducted on January 17 across 14 test centres in the country.
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...