- Articles byStream
Know About BBA LLB: Specialisation in Corporate Law
Are you a person who has a thing for Law but has a business mind and are you confused about what you should choose - Law or Business?
Well, worry not because we have the best solution for you. You do not have to choose between law and business you can both - you can do BBA LLB.
The BBA LLB program is a five-year integrated program which focuses on both - Bachelors in Business Administration and Bachelors in Law.
The program focuses on creating amazing Corporate Lawyers who not only understand the complexities of the business world but are equally educated in Corporate Law and Regulatory Affairs.
The BBA LLB course deals with the following aspects of business and law:
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
Eligibility Criteria for BBA LLB:
If you are interested in applying for BBA LLB then you have to fulfil certain criteria:
- You need to score a minimum of 50% in Class 12
- You should pass your class 12th from a UGC recognised board
Skills Required to be Successful:
- Being hardworking is the most important thing. You cannot be successful in your career if you do not work for what you want
- To be a lawyer in the business world, you are required to think critically. You need to analyse everything and find a logical solution
- Obviously to be an amazing lawyer you need to have good speaking skills. You need to be clear and you need to speak in such a manner that no one is ever confused
- To be successful in the world of corporate law you need to be commercially aware and you need to have super research skills
Colleges for BBA LLB:
- National Law University
- Dr Ambedkar Law College
- Symbiosis Law School
- VIT Law School
- Amity Law School
Future Prospects after BBA LLB:
Future is very bright for BBA LLB candidates. If you want you can continue your education and go for studies at postgraduate level or if you want you can enter the world of business.
Every department requires a corporate lawyer to flourish and function properly so there is never a shortage of opportunities in private as well as public sector.
Following are some of the companies/departments you can apply at after your completing BBA LLB:
- State Bar Councils
- Indian and Foreign Law Firms
- Multi-National Companies
- Legal Cells of Private and Public Sector Companies
- Legal Department of Foreign Companies
- Global Audit and Compliance Firms
- Consulting Firms
And there is always an option of going all the way and study until the end. After you are done you can be the ultimate authority - Judge or Magistrate.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...