- News byStream
NALSAR University Releases Date for N-MET
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad releases dates for NALSAR Management Entrance Test. The entrance exam is conducted for admission to their Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme which is offered at Centre for Management Studies (CMS) for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university or institute.
How to apply:
- The interested candidates can apply through the University’s official online website.
- The candidates should submit the hard copy of the application form along with all essential documents to "The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad - 500 101 Telangana" through a proper channel so as to reach before the closing date.
- The candidates can make the payment of Rs 1,000 through demand draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c payable at Hyderabad.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for receipt of filled-in application forms: February 29
- Date of N-MET: March 27
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said that there will be no shortage of funds for either of ...
Law is one of the most popular recession-free fields as the legal work never stops regardless of the economic climate ...