King George's Medical University, Lucknow(KGMU) has invited application from eligible candidates for various posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format.
- Date of advertisement: 21 March 2016
- Date of interview: 08 April 2016
Application is invited for the following post :
- Research Officer -nonmedical (Clinical Psychologist) / Medical: Master Degree in Psychology with M. Phil in Clinical Psychology / Medical and Social Psychology with at least two years of research experience in community field work, record keeping, and data management. Candidate with MPhil, Ph.D. and published research work will be preferred Or MSS or MD (Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery).
- Psychologist: Master Degree in Psychology with minimum 2 years of research experience in Geriatric Mental Health fields Neuropsychological testing, record keeping, and data management or M. Phil in Clinical Psychology Medical and Social Psychology.
- Research Assistant (Medical / Non – medical): MBBS or MD (Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery). OR Master Degree in Social Sciences (Sociology / Social Work / Psychology or equivalent) with minimum 2 years of research experience in Mental Health field, record keeping and data management. OR M. Phil in Clinical Psychology / Medical and Social Psychology / Psychiatric Social Work.
- Statistical Assistant: Master Degree in Statistics or Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Social Work with well-versed computer skill in MS excel, MS Doc., PPT, Internet, SPSS, record keeping and data management and two years of research experience in Social Sciences.
- Lab Technician: Intermediate and Diploma in Medical Lab technician (DMLT) or Intermediate with Experience in the medical lab for collecting samples of blood and urine etc. for routine / special investigations.
- Field Attendant: Intermediate with experience of working in office / field research involving community contact. Candidates with computer knowledge will be preferred.
Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents to Prof SC Tiwari, Professor & Head Department of Geriatric Mental Health, King Georges Medical University (Lucknow).
Source: Rahul Pandey, City Journalist - Lucknow, CollegeDekho