Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NIFT Official Answer Key 2023: The National Institute of Fashion Technology will release the NIFT official answer key 2023 soon, tentatively in the second week of February 2023. The authority has not yet declared the official date for releasing the NIFT 2023 official answer key. Along with the answer key, the authority will release the NIFT response sheet at the official website, niftadmissions.in.
The authority will release the NIFT answer key 2023 for the General Ability Test (GAT). Hence, there will be no answer key for the Creative Ability Test (CAT). After releasing the answer key, the candidates should download and thoroughly check the answers. For the same, the candidates can check their marked answers with the help of a response sheet.
Also read lNIFT 2023 Expected Cutoff
Steps to Download NIFT 2023 Answer Key
The mode of releasing the NIFT 2023 answer key is online. The candidates can check out the steps of downloading the NIFT answer key 2023 here-
- Go to the official website
- Click on the “NIFT 2023 answer key” link for GAT
- A new window will be opened, where the candidates will need to enter the login credentials, such as roll number, booklet series of questions, date of birth, and program
- NIFT answer key pdf will be opened on the screen
- Download the answer key and check it thoroughly
NIFT Answer Key 2023: Important Points to Follow
Candidates should refer to the important points and instructions related to the NIFT answer key 2023.
- If the candidates will find any discrepancy in the answers marked, then the candidates can raise objections against the final answer key.
- To raise an objection, the candidates should pay Rs 500 per question.
- Candidates should raise the objection by the scheduled date and time, after that no further requests will be accepted.
- If the candidate’s objection will be found valid, then the candidate will get a refund for the particular questions.
- The refunded money will be credited by RTGS to the bank account which has been filled by the students on the exam portal.
- The objection needs to be raised only in online mode. No other modes like email. The postal letter will be accepted for challenging the answers.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.