- News byStream
NIIFT, Mohali Declares Results
The Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology also known as NIIFT, Mohali declared the result of the written entrance test on 20th June’ 16.
To check the result, the students who took the exam are requested to visit the official website of NIIFT, Mohali. Once you are on the website, click the relevant link and after clicking the link you will be directed to a page you will be required to enter your date of birth and roll number. After this, you will be able to check your result.
The students who are selected in the written test are supposed to attend the interview/ group discussion/ situation test which will take place on 28th and 29th of June’ 16.
The performance of the student in these tests will determine if the student can get admission in their UG or PG programs.
Following courses are offered at NIIFT, Mohali at UG level:
- BSc Fashion Design
- BSc Fashion Design (Knits)
- BSc Textile Design
At PG level, following are the options:
- MSc Garment Manufacturing Technology
- MSc Fashion Marketing & Merchandising
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for receipt of application forms-May 25, 2016
- Download admit cards-May 28, 2016
- NIIFT Mohali 2016 written exam-June 4, 2016
- Declaration of results-June 20, 2016
- Situation test/ group discussion/ interview round-June 28 - 29, 2016
- 1st counselling and fee receipt-June 30, 2016
- 2nd counselling-July, 2016
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Several IITs of India have proposed to increase the intake of its students to 460 from the next academic session ...
If you like meeting new people, expressing new ideas, find creative ways of doing things or writing then a career in ...