- News byStream
NIRD & PR, Hyderabad Invites Applications for PGDRDM Program 2016
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj the premier national center for excellence in rural development invites applications for one year Post Graduate Diploma is Rural Development and Management (PGDRDM) January 2016 to December 2016
• Graduation in any discipline from a UGC recognized University. Students who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before 1st January, 2016, may also apply.
• Selection of candidates will be made through a process of All-India Entrance Test which will test the verbal, quantitative and analytical competencies of the students including English Language. Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted for the short-listed candidates.
• The Entrance Test will be conducted on 15.11.2015 (Sunday) at the following centres: Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Dimapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, New Delhi, Patna, Pune and Thiruvanantapuram. However, the NIRDPR reserves the right to cancel any of the centres or add new centres for any administrative reasons and assign any other centre to the applicants.
• (One year) January, 2016 to December, 2016
• For Open / OBC Category Rs.1.50 Lakhs (excluding boarding and lodging) For SC/ST/PWD category Rs.1.00 Lakhs(excluding boarding and lodging) Board and Lodging: The annual board and lodging expenses will be approximately Rs.1,00,000. Accommodation will be given to the students in the NIRDPRHostel.
• A refundable Caution Deposit of Rs.10,000 is to be paid along with the First Trimester Fee.
Seat Registration Fee:
• Upon selection, a non-refundable Seat Registration Fee of Rs.20,000 should be paid by the Indian students. This amount will be adjusted against the First Trimester Fee.
• Ten students will be eligible for NIRDPR’s Scholarship based on their performance.
• The North Eastern Council, Shillong, will be approached for giving fellowships to economically backward students of North Eastern states.
• Reservations for the students of the SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Persons with Disability (PWD) will be made as per Government of India’s policies.
• NIRDPR will endeavour to make placements on successful completion of the PGDRDM, but does not guarantee.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Application form to be filled through online from our website (www.nird.org.in/pgdrdm).The applications sent by post will also be accepted through downloadable form available in website. The filled in online (Hard copy) /downloaded application form should be submitted along with the Application
• Fee of Rs.200 (Rs.100/- for SC/ST and PWD candidates) through an Account PayeeDemand Draft drawn in favour of NIRDPGDRDM, payable at Hyderabad. The filled in application form should be sent to the Coordinator (Admissions), Centre for Post Graduate Studies, National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, India, so as to reach on or before 31.10.2015.
• Last date for receipt of applications from the students of North Eastern States, Jammu & Kashmir, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep is 06.11.2015.
For more information visit www.nird.org.in/pgdrdm
After the GATE 2017 results were released yesterday (26th March 2017), candidates were eagerly awaiting the score ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...