- News byStream
NISER Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Admission to Ph.D. Programme-2016
National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar invites applications from Indian citizens for admission to Ph.D. Programme scheduled to commence from 5th January, 2016 for the following schools of basic sciences at NISER, Bhubaneswar:
1. School of Biological Sciences. 2. School of Chemical Sciences. 3. School of Physical Sciences. 4. School of Mathematical Sciences.
1. Age: Not more than 28 years on November 6, 2015(Born on/after 7th November, 1987).
2. 60% in Masters
3 Candidates should have qualified the CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JEST/NBHM/INSPIRE/JGEEBILS or
any other equivalent national level examination valid for the current year in the relevant area
4. The scholarship given by NISER is Rs.25,000/- for first 2 years, which will subsequently be
enhanced to Rs.28,000/- for remaining years, subject to the condition that he/she fulfills all
the requirements of the Institute that will be stipulated from time to time.
• Online application will be activated on - 15th October (Thursday)
• Last date for filling up online application - 6th November (Friday)
• Last date for receiving hard copy of application
• Forms (online form summary page) by post - 13th November (Friday)
• List of short-listed candidates will be uploaded on NISER website by 24th November, 2015
• Test/interview will be held between 14th to 16th December, 2015 at Jatni campus
• Kindly refer to the website for the date of announcement of the selected candidates.
• The registration will be done on 4th January (Monday).
• NISER is functioning in its permanent campus in Jatni and all selected students will be provided hostel accommodation in the institute campus situated at Jatni.
For any further query, mail to
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit-www.niser.ac.in
Admit Card of National Institute of Fashion Technology has been released on January 21, 2017 online. NIFT Entrance ...
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted every year for technical and science graduates who seek ...