- News byStream
NIT Puducherry Invites Applications for PhD Programmes
National Institute of Technology, Puducherry has announced admission notification to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) for the academic year 2016. The candidates have the choice to apply either for part-time or full-time course. However, the candidates have to qualify the entrance test to secure admission. The PhD programme is available in the following streams:-
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- The candidates who want to apply for PhD in Engineering must have a first class degree in Technology or Engineering or a Master’s Degree by Research (MS by Research) with a minimum of 60% of marks
- The candidates who want to apply for PhD programme in Science and Humanities should have first class Master’s Degree in Science/ Humanities with a minimum of 60% of marks
- The candidates need to download the application from the official website of the Institute
- The applications have to be filled with accurate information
- The filled in applications must be sent to The Director, National Institute of Technology, Puducherry', by register post
- The candidates will be selected based on the marks they have secured in NET/ JRF/ SRF/ GATE
- After the selection, the candidates will be called for written test or interview
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
IIT Gandhinagar, organized country's first drone racing competition in its recently held annual technical festival ...
We all know that CAT is a national level management exam conducted at the post-graduate level. And if you have ...