- News byStream
NIT to Host 14th Convocation Ceremony on 3rd September' 16
This Saturday i.e. 3rd September’ 16 NIT which is the National of Technology will hold its 14th convocation ceremony. In this convocation ceremony, 1,451 students will be awarded degrees for their hard work and for completing the course. The event is going to be grand and the chief guest of the event will be Sanjay Govind Dhande who is the director of Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. GRC Reddy who is the in-charge director of the NIT shared all the information with the reporters and also mentioned the names of the students who will be receiving gold medals.
Following are their names:
- Chama Venkata Manjunatha Reddy, Student of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Kondaparthy Sai Vishnu Vardhan, Student of Mechanical
- Kolli Srikantha Prasad, Student of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Alle Sravani, Student of Metallurgy
- Manvitha Syreddy, Student of Chemical Engineering
- Romin Om Nehra, Student of Computer Science Engineering
- Aishwaya R., Student of Biotechnology
This year in the convocation ceremony Nischal Prasad Nhuchee will be given the Institute Gold medal, this gold medal is a roll of honour.
Among 1,451 degrees there will be B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D degrees. Following are the details.
- B.Tech- 789 degrees
- M.Tech- 613 degrees
- Ph.D- 40 degrees
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...