The results of NMAT October 2016 have been published on the official website of NMAT. The candidates who took the exam between October 7 to 21, 2016 can check their results now. The exam is conducted for admissions to leading management programmes in India. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is the exam conducting authority for NMAT. The test is carried out across 32 centres in 24 cities.
Also read: - CBSE CTET September 2016 Results Out
GMAC NMAT is one of the largest online tests in India which is conducted in a time frame of 72 day window period. The students have the choice to take the exam twice. Through this exam, the candidates can secure admission to management programmes offered by various colleges across India. The following are some of the colleges which accept NMAT score:-
- SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai
- Amity University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar
How to Check NMAT October 2016 Result?
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official website of NMAT.
- At the right side of the homepage, one can find a link which states “Results announced for candidates who appeared for the exam between Oct 07, 2016 to Oct 21, 2016”.
- A new page opens where the candidates have to enter e-mail ID and password.
- After entering the details, click on login.
- The result will be displayed on a new page.
- The candidates have to either download or take a printout of result sheet for future reference.
NMAT Score Card:-
The final score card will include a scaled score for each section, total score and percentile ranking. The following table gives details about the range of scores possible on the different sections of NMAT exam:
|Quantitative Skills||0 - 144|
|Language Skills||0 - 96|
|Logic Reasoning Skills||0 - 120|
|Total||0 - 360|