- News byStream
CBSE CTET September 2016 Results Out
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the result of Common Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) September 2016. The results have been published on the official website.
How to check CTET September 2016 result?
- Initially, the candidates have to log on to the official website of CTET.
- At the bottom of the page, there is a link which indicates “Result of CTET – Sep 2016”. Click on the link.
- A new page opens where the candidates need to enter their roll number as mentioned in their admit card.
- After entering the roll number, click on submit.
- The result will be displayed in a new page.
- The candidates can save or take a print out of result sheet for future references.
Also read: - AIIMS Announces BSc Entrance Exam Dates for 2017
The officials of CTET mentioned that the server might be slow due to heavy rush of candidates who will be checking their results. Hence, the candidates need to be patient and bear with the technical glitch, if any.
As per the official notification, the mark sheets of all the candidates who have qualified CTET September 2016 examination will be released soon.
CTET is an examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education to fill vacant teacher posts in government school bodies such as Central Tibetian Schools, Navodaya Vidyalayas and Kendriya Vidyalayas.
The HRD Ministry recently also announced that the teachers from Kendriya Vidyalayas will play a significant role in preparing lectures for the JEE Examination that will be further telecasted on a channel launched by HRD Ministry. The video lectures will be aired from January 1, 2017.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - the conducting body of Common Admission Test or CAT 2016 has released ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...