Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CUET 2022 Application Form: The National Testing Agency has announced the reopening of the CUET 2022 Application form for the last time at the request of the candidates. CUET 2022 Application Form is now available on the official website for the candidates to fill out. Interested candidates who are yet to fill out the application form are advised to fill it out before the last date. NTA has disclosed the exam dates, so, there will not be any other chances. Further, NTA has also opened the CUET 2022 Application Form Correction Window for a specific period.
CUET 2022 exams are being conducted for admissions to various UG courses across 86 Universities. Around 9,50,804 candidates have already registered themselves for CUET 2022. The CUET 2022 exams will be conducted in 554 cities in India and 13 cities outside India.
Also Read: CUET Exam 2022: Date (Out)
CUET 2022 Application Form: Important Dates
Here are the most important dates for the re-opened CUET 2022 Application Form by NTA:
Starting of the CUET 2022 Application Form Filling
June 23, 2022 from 9:00 am onwards
Last Date to Fill CUET 2022 Application Form
June 24, 2022 till 11:50 pm
Form Correction Dates
June 24, 2022 till 11:50 pm
|Instructions to Follow while Filling CUET PG 2022 Application Form||CUET UG 2022: Steps to Retrieve Application Number & Password|
CUET 2022 Application Form: Instructions
Note these important points to remember about the CUET 2022 Application form filling and correction window:
- All candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are advised to appear for the CUET 2022 exams by filling out the application form.
- After the closing date for the form filling and correction window, requests for editing or form filling will not be entertained.
- NTA has announced the CUET 2022 exams will be conducted through CBT mode from July 15, 2022, to August 10, 2022.
- Candidates will not be allowed to make changes in the Mobile Number, Email Address, and Permanent Address through the correction window.
- Candidates may change any one of these through the correction window: Candidate Name or Father Name or Mother Name or Photograph - Image Upload or Signature – Image Upload.
- Candidates will be allowed all of these options: Class 10 and 12 Educational Details, date of Birth, Gender, Category, PwBD, Preference of exam center, and the medium of the exam.
- If any additional application fee is required, candidates will have to pay to complete the correction.
- The CUET 2022 Correction Window is a one-time chance to make any changes. Once the changes are made and saved, the application form will be frozen, and no changes will be allowed.