Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
This academic year Odisha is short of 100 seats as the MCI- Medical Council of India has not renewed the seats of the following colleges.
- Hospital at Rourkela
- Research Centre at Jaring
- Hi-Tech Medical College
- Sardar Rajas Medical College Hospital
Till last year all the above colleges had extra 100 seats each but this year Medical Council of India decided to take away 250 seats of the state but they also gave 150 seats to two other colleges in Odisha.
So, in total Odisha has 1000 seats available and out of these, 350 seats belong to the private colleges.
Little extra detail on seats available in the state this academic year:
- Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar- 100 seats
- Institute of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital, Bhubaneswar- 150 seats
- MKCG Medical College, Berhampur- 250 seats