Osmania University has declared the first semester results for Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) courses. The varsity has published the results on the official website of the varsity.
One of the officials associated with examination cell of the varsity revealed that the website of Osmania University was slow when the results were announced. The reason was that most of the students logged on to the official site to check results and this resulted in the slow down of the official site. However, the technical glitch was resolved and the website is functioning normally now.
According to the report given by the examination cell of the varsity, a total number of 1,23,080 students appeared for the first semester examination. Out of them, 10,552 students took the examination for B.A course, 47,753 students from B.Com and 64,775 students from B.Com course. The report revealed that the overall pass percentage was good and most of the students passed the examination.
Process to Check OU First Semester Results for B.A, B.Com & B.Sc Courses: -
- Examination cell of Osmania University has published the results on the official site.
- Therefore, all the candidates who took the first semester examinations in B.A, B.Sc & B.Com courses have to visit the official website of OU.
- Towards the left-hand side of the page, there is a tab called ‘Online Exams’.
- Under the tab, click on the first scrolling link which indicates ‘B.A, B.Sc & B.Com December 2016 (CBCS) Results’.
- A new page opens and the candidates need to click on the course name.
- Enter the roll number and the result will be displayed on a new page.
- Take the printout of results.