Pearl Academy has begun the admission process for UG and PG courses in Design, Fashion, Media and Business for the academic session 2020-2021. Pearl Academy conducts an entrance test for the admission to these courses. Interested candidates can check all the details pertaining to Pearl Academy UG and PG admissions 2020 below.
Pearl Academy UG & PG Admissions Application Process:
- Interested candidates can register through the official website of Pearl Academy.
- Click on ‘Admissions 2020’ on the homepage of Pearl Academy website.
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online’.
- Select the choices of course & campus (Delhi, Noida, Jaipur and Mumbai).
- Enter the details carefully.
- Click on ‘Save’ and ‘Submit’ buttons.
- You will be directed to the Application Fee payment gateway.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1,500 by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form.
- A confirmation will also be sent to your E-Mail ID.
Also Read: Best Design Colleges in India
Pearl Academy UG & PG Admissions Important Dates 2020:
Deadline to pay the application fee
April 12, 2020
Admit card generation
April 14, 2020
Pearl Academy Entrance Test Date
April 18, 2020
|Pearl Academy Result Date||April 30, 2020|
Highlights of Pearl Academy:
- PG course/ Professional Diploma awarded by Pearl Academy is validated by Domus Academy, Milan – Italy. On the other hand, candidates who take up UG courses in Pearl Academy will have an option to study at Torrens University, Australia during the final year for an international degree.
- Pearl Academy has been awarded as the best design institute in India for four consecutive years at ASSOCHAM Education National Excellence Awards. (2016-2019)
- The Total Learning System of Pearl Academy includes international exposure with global learning project, industry-integrated modules, career mentoring, professional assessment and Edge courses like IDEO & Adobe.
- Pearl Academy featured in the list of top 25 Fashion Institutes in Business of Fashion Global Fashion School Rankings 2017. Nielsen Survey of India Today ranked Pearl Academy as the top Fashion College in India.
Also Read: Top 10 Design Entrance Exams in India
- Pearl Academy maintains significant alliances with London College of Fashion, Fashion Design Council of India, Amazon, Media Design School and Association of Designers of India.
- Pearl Academy has been maintaining 97% placements. The major recruiters include Walt Disney, Amazon, ITC Wills, Accenture, IBM, Anju Modi & Dharma Productions.