- News byStream
PGDM Programs 2016- LBSIM, New Delhi Seeks Applications
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), New Delhi invites applications to Post Graduate Diploma in management program in General and Finance for the session 2016.
• The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament.
• The bachelor degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after 12h standard.
• The information brochure and application form for the program is available with the Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi at Dwarka Campus, on payment of Rs.1950 in cash or by demand draft.
• Candidates seeking admission to LBSIM will be required to appear in the Common Admission Test(CAT).
• Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), extempore, written analysis test and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
• Last date for submission of application form is Saturday, December 12, 2015.
Candidates can apply online and the application form can be downloaded from the college's official website.
For more information visit www.lbsim.ac.in/
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said that there will be no shortage of funds for either of ...
Law is one of the most popular recession-free fields as the legal work never stops regardless of the economic climate ...