Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The University of Rajasthan (UNIRAJ) conducts the entrance exams of RULET and ULET every year for the admission to its undergraduate courses of law. The Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) is conducted for shortlisting students for the five year integrated law programmes offered at the university. On the other hand, the University Law Entrance Test (ULET) is organised for the admission of students to the three year Bachelor of Law (LL.B) degree.
This article provides all the information regarding RULET 2020 and ULET 2020. The application forms of both the exams are available now and candidates who wish to make a career in law by pursuing higher education in the field from the University of Rajasthan can find all the relevant information here. Check out the important dates, eligibility criteria, seat intake, and other details of RULET 2020 and ULET 2020.
RULET and ULET 2020: Quick Overview
The table provided below gives a brief understanding of the exams of RULET and ULET. All the candidates who are looking forward to applying for either of the exams can find the basic details of RULET 2020 and ULET 2020 here.
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test||University Law Entrance Test|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once every Year||Once every Year|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline||Offline|
|Courses Offered||5 Year LLB||3 Year LLB|
|Duration of the Exam||2 Hours||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
RULET and ULET Important Dates 2020
Every law aspirant who wishes to appear for RULET or ULET must be aware of the important dates of both of these exams. Keeping a track of the dates will help candidates in completing all the formalities within the given deadline. They will not miss out on any event which will secure their candidature. A candidate who fails to complete the formalities of admission before the deadline passes is not considered for admission at the university. His/ her application form is also cancelled. Check the important dates of RULET 2020 and ULET 2020 here.
|Commencement of RULET Application Process||July 29, 2020|
|Commencement of ULET Application Process||July 29, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit RULET Application Forms||August 14, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit ULET Application Forms||August 14, 2020|
|Release of RULET Admit Cards||August 2020|
|Release of ULET Admit Cards||August 2020|
|RULET 2020 Exam Date||September 2020|
|ULET 2020 Exam Date||September 2020|
|Release of RULET Answer Key||September 2020|
|Release of ULET Answer Key||September 2020|
|Declaration of RULET Results||September 2020|
|Declaration of ULET Results||September 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||September 2020|
RULET Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria of RULET 2020 have been provided in detail below. All the candidates who are going to proceed with filling the application forms of RULET 2020 must first check whether they meet the eligibility criteria for the same or not. In case an applicant submits the form but fails to fulfil all the conditions, his/ her application will be cancelled and he/ she will not be considered for admission.
- The candidates should have mandatorily completed his/ her education till the level of class 12th (higher secondary).
- The applicant must have passed or be appearing in the qualifying examination of the 10 + 2 level.
- The school from which the candidate obtains the class 12th degree or its equivalent should be recognised by the Rajasthan Board or any other central or state board of education.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have secured at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate in class 12th if he/ she is a resident of Rajasthan and has passed the examination from the state education board.
- The students who belong to SC or ST category and have completes class 12th from the state board of Rajasthan should have the minimum qualifying marks of 45 per cent.
- The candidates who are from any other state should have secured at least 60 per cent marks in aggregate at the 10 + 2 level in order to be eligible for admission.
- There is no upper age or lower age limit criteria for admission to any five-year integrated law course are per the norms of the Bar Council of India (BCI).
ULET Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates who will be applying for the entrance exam of ULET 2020 must go through the ULET eligibility criteria mentioned below. Only after going through all the prerequisites very carefully should a candidate proceed to fill and submit the ULET application form.
- The student must have passed or be appearing in an undergraduate degree examination.
- Candidates from all the streams can apply for ULET 2020 if they have a bachelor's degree.
- It is essential for the student to have completed his/ her undergraduate degree from UNIRAJ or any recognised institute or university.
- The students who have completed their graduation from the University of Rajasthan or any institute from the state should have secured a minimum of 45 per cent marks in aggregate.
- For applicants who are from other states that are outside of Rajasthan, the minimum marks required in the qualifying degree are 60 per cent.
- The eligibility criteria for ULET 2020 are as per the norms of legal education prescribed by the Bar Council of India (BCI).