- News byStream
Rayat Bahra University Concludes Moot Court Competition
Rayat-Bahra University School of Law conducted a two-day National Moot Court Competition in collaboration with the GS Foundation concluded on 27th March’16 i.e. Sunday.
The chief guest was Justice Amitava Roy of the Supreme Court and the guest of honour was Justice AK Mittal of the Punjab and Haryana High Court.
In the competition, a total of 20 teams participated.
- Winner of the Competition: Mehak Dudeja, Pragyat Bhardwaj and Kritika Mehndiratta from Panjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana
- Runner-Up: Students of University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Winner of the personality contest:Ishraque Zeya Khan of Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi.
- Best drafter award: Bhagyashree of the UPES, Dehradun.
- Best memorial award: Gayatri Munjal, Nishtha Kohli and Bhagyashree of UPES, Dehradun
- Best mooter: Dhiraj Ailane of GH Raisoni, Nagpur
- Best researcher: Tanvir Dhaliwal of the Punjab School of Law, Punjabi University, Patiala
The competition ended on a healthy and happy note and Justice Roy explained as to “how environment justice was a facet of social justice and needed to be placed in a global perspective” and Justice Mittal mentioned the vital role played by moot court competitions.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra has announced the result for MAH MCA CET 2017. The result of ...
Law is one of the most popular recession-free fields as the legal work never stops regardless of the economic climate ...