Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
REET 2022 Application Form Correction: Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) will close REET 2022 application correction window today, May 27, 2022. To correct or edit the REET 2022 application form, the candidates must visit the official website, reetbser2022.in, today before 11:59 PM. The candidates should correct the application form within the mentioned time period. Post closure of the correction window, the authorities will not accept any request for the same.
REET 2022: Important Dates
For the preparatory purpose of the candidates, REET 2022 important dates have been mentioned in the following table. Any changes related to the REET exam 2022 will be notified to the students.
Starting of REET 2022 application form correction window
May 25, 2022 (Activated)
Last date of application form correction
May 27, 2022 (11:59 PM)
Release of REET 2022 admit card
July 14, 2022 (4 PM)
REET 2022 exam date
July 23 and July 24, 2022
Instructions to Make REET 2022 Application Form Correction
To make the REET 2022 application form correction, the candidate must follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Go to the official website, reetbser2022.in
- Click on the REET 2022 application form correction link on the homepage
- Login using the login credentials (Challan number, registration number, mother’s name and date of birth)
- Click on the Next button, ‘One Time Password’ (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and make the necessary changes in the REET application form 2022
- Click on the submit button and enter the new OTP for completing the REET application correction form
Note: The candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form of REET 2022 after making the corrections. After final submission, further correction will not be possible.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.