The online registration process for All India Bar Examination or AIBE X has commenced on January 19, 2017. However, Bar Council of India started to issue offline applications from January 16, 2017. The candidates who wish to seek offline application can visit the official address and obtain the form.
As per the earlier schedule of BCI, the online registration process for AIBE X examination was expected to commence on January 6, 2017. Due to various unknown reasons, BCI had postponed it. Considering the delay in the opening of registrations, the exam date has also been changed.
The candidates who qualify in AIBE X examination will be awarded a Certificate of Practice by Bar Council of India. It is a test which is conducted to assess the analytical skills and the basic understanding of the law of the potential candidates. The candidates who hold a Bachelor's degree in law or LL.B can apply for the examination.
Online Application Procedure for AIBE X 2017: -
- Online application forms for AIBE X examination are available on the official site of All India Bar Examination.
- Towards the left side of the homepage, the candidates can find a link to 'Registration (AIBE X)'.
- Registration process requires the details of candidates and is a mandatory step before filling the online application form.
- A registration ID and Password will be generated after submitting the details.
- Online application form will open only after the completion of registration process.
- It is advisable to read the instructions thoroughly before filling the application form.
- Payment of examination fee will follow the online application process.
- It is important to understand that the examination fee has to be paid through SBI E-Challan.
- The candidates can download the e-challan after filling and submitting the application.
Important Dates: -
|AIBE X Events||Dates|
|AIBE X online registrations start date||January 19, 2017|
|AIBE X online registrations end date||February 26, 2017|
|Issue of AIBE X Admit Card||March 15, 2017|
|AIBE X Examination||March 26, 2017|