Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2015 results are now available on UPSC’s official website.
What to do to check the result?
- Visit the official website of the University.
- A link will be available :'Final Result - CDS (II) Examination, 2015'
- Click on the same.
- Your results will be declared on your screen. Do not forget to take a printout of the same for future purposes.
On the basis of CDS (II) results, about 261 candidates have been selected.
Number of vacancies is as follows:
- Indian Military Academy [including 25 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' certificate (Army Wing) holders]: 200
- Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala Executive(General Service) including 6 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' Certificate (Naval Wing) holders]: 45
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
Army Headquarters are still processing various documents of the applicants. Verification of date of birth and educational qualifications is still pending. For further selection, the candidates are suppose to submit their original certificates as a proof of date of birth and educational qualifications to Army Headquarters/naval headquarters/air headquarters., as per their first choice.
Further queries will be addressed at facilitation counter near Gate 'C' of the Commission's Office. One can do the same by calling on the below-mentioned phone numbers between 10 am and 5 pm on a working day or going to the above-mentioned place in person.
Telephone helpline numbers: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543